Tuesday, 18 August 2015

19/8/15

It's another new sem to go as I went through year 1 as dentistry student.
I used to be ambitious in academic aspect, well, the flame of enthusiasm I still have it, the difference is - how to cope with my complicated heart meanwhile dueling with the usual challenges of studies.
2014/15 is a disaster year for me, I really feel lost all the time.


Recording the things happening throughout the year here, just for record purpose.


One of my favourite coursemate, Guan, passed away during badminton training. It's so torturing to recall that particular night. 6 coursemates and me went to Guan's house in Penang together to say final goodbye to him. I like this guy, he's my kind of people, which can get along well with me in a lot of ways. Sometimes things are just inevitable I suppose.


One thing after another, Sharence suffered from an accident. She's like the battery in my group b class, always love to have her jumping here and there, irreplaceable...dont you think so? You're 2 year younger than me and I admire ur spirit and personality so much, so I have always treated you as if you're my own sister. Wherever you're in the future, trust me, you have got everything to make it through the ups and downs of life and have faith in miracle as well as life. Jiayou~


Afterward, feel so sick of mahsa people and disappointed over few good friends. Learning to accept the facts that this world is complicated and I certainly still have a lot to learn and have to grow up more mentally. I took advices from friends and break some bonds with certain friends, you know, for better people to come and to live happier. It's so hurt to be unliked by good friends over some unknown reasons. I no longer have any grudge towards you.


There's a story about scorpion and a kind man. When the scorpion is going to drown in the water, the kind man uses his hand to take the scorpion outta the water. The scorpion bites him and falls back into the water. Little did you know, the kind man still wants to save the scorpion and reaches his hand to the scorpion once again. There it go, the scorpion bites him again. Still, he keeps trying to save the scorpion nonetheless. People asks him: " It bites you! Why you still persist in saving it? " He answers: "Scorpion has the natural instinct to bite. How can I abandon my own kind nature just because it bites?"
Do you get it?


I had figured out the answer I need. Yay~































No comments:

Post a Comment