Sunday, 27 December 2015

28/12/2015

It usually begins as "I dun care that much about you".
And it ends with "Im the only one who care too much".


Well, I saw a picture of hers holding that guy's hand, posted by herself in her blog, it's her Sabah trip with church members. Blush radiating from her face, her usual face reaction when she's shy or feeling hot.


So you didnt choose me after all.
There's no turning back dy, I gotta admit it, I missed my chance or it was wrong from the beginning.
Well, I dunno.


After all these years, I still dunno how to love a person probably.
Im no longer ready to love.


There's a photo album in my computer, namely "happiness", all the photos with you inside.
"Happiness" somehow is written on the Sabah beach without me there.


You never really love me right, Grace?
He's your boyfriend but you lied to me? Funny.
Other people will replace me afterwards and the cycle begins again. Funny.




Fate.
Where should I go now?

No comments:

Post a Comment